Strategic Partnerships – Salesforce Developer (12-month contract, Bangkok- based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Salesforce Developer role is a crucial role for Strategic Partnerships success. You will join an expanding team where you will design the CRM landscape for Strategic Partnership team, allowing them to serve both Agoda and our Booking products to our strategic partners. The role will require you to work across multi-functional teams, including teams from Agoda’s sister company, Booking.com. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn from a multi-cultural team and top talents across the world. This role will also have a direct impact on the team’s future success.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage stakeholders across multiple teams to design business requirements, translate the requirements into detailed technical specifications that result in effective, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Lead the implementation of Agoda Strategic Partnerships CRM business flow from end to end.
- Communicate how solutions map optimally to original business requirements and provide product demonstration of developed solutions.
- Performing code reviews, providing positive useful feedback and ideas on technical workflow.
- Design and create reports and dashboard that will give recommendations to business users to make decisions strategically.
Skills that are required for this role:
- At least 4 years of experience developing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Components.
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales cloud, experience cloud and service cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce flows, profiles, permissions, workflows, data loader and approval processes.
- Knowledgeable of all levels of the SDLC and all testing phases.
- Experience working with and writing intermediate to advanced queries in relational databases (SOQL, SQL, etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce APIs and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with data migration and system integration techniques.
#bangkok #manila #kualalumpur #hcmc #hanoi #ANLS #IT #2 #3 #4 #LI-PT1 #contract #temporary
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.