Project Manager – Supply Performance & Growth (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Global Supply Operations, Analytics and Programs is a fast-growing and dynamic team within Partner Services department of Agoda. The team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility, conversion, pricing recommendations and financial products, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics for Agoda’s newest product. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
Project Manager in this team will play an integral part in driving and owning the design and roll out of Supply Performance & Growth projects to different markets and departments. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations to internal stakeholders as well managing projects including roll out and implementation. They would also be responsible for managing special projects that lead to the growth of our supply vertical.
We also offer:
- Attractive compensations and benefits, amazing offices in heart of Bangkok, relocation support.
- Be part of young and multinational global team in Bangkok HQ
- Work on various strategic projects from idea stage until global rollout and scaling
- 360 vision on supply operations and strategy as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, partner services, finance, tax and legal, pricing teams
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Core role responsibilities:
- Kick-start new ideas: find new opportunities and bring them into action. Use data driven approach to discover opportunities and come up with concepts to test and implement them
- Project Management: come up with initiatives to reach business targets, plan milestones and deliverables, allocate tasks, manage stakeholders, measure performance and deliver results impacting business.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: develop pilot, testing and global rollouts plans for new projects/programs, products and updates.
- Stakeholder Management: align objectives and deliverables with colleagues in finance, legal, product, marketing and partner services departments.
- Reporting and Analysis – Analyze project results, enhance and streamline reports for senior leadership to deliver actionable recommendations
- Research and presentations: Present your findings and insights to relevant stakeholders, auditors and senior leadership team on a regular basis.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in top tier consulting firms, international tech companies, fast growing internet / tech startups.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to break down problems and come up with recommendations
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English)
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skills, advanced PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Proven track record in Consulting Projects / Project Management / Business Planning, business or financial analysis
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- A team player who will work well with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.