Brand Marketing, Senior Specialist (Bangkok Based-Relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is still reasonably new at brand marketing—in the last few years, we’ve come a long way, and we’re excited about the path ahead.
As we embark on brand campaigns across several markets, we are looking for someone who will drive the creative development process and own the relationship with a variety of creative agency partners across the globe.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with a centrally run global team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. He/she will play a key role in collaborating with international creative and media partners, to fulfill the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most exciting categories of today – tech + travel.
This role is based out of Agoda’s Global Operations Center in Bangkok, Thailand, giving the successful applicant the once-in-a-lifetime chance to work in one of the world’s most exciting and fast-paced cities, close to some of the most iconic travel destinations, with a fun and talented team. We provide complete relocation for you and your family and excellent benefits.
About the Brand team
We are the guardians of the Agoda brand, with a mission to make Agoda a trusted name in global travel. Our scope is broad and encompasses various projects and collaborations with other departments at Agoda. In any given week, we could be working on campaign creation and activation (including consumer research, creative development, agency management, production, media planning, measurement, and testing), producing assets for Agoda’s various marketing channels and our website and app, or designing official Agoda merch for our offices around the globe. We ensure the brand is always looking and sounding its best in everything we do, whether on the world stage or in a company newsletter.
The Brand team is diverse, representing strategists, media planners, project managers, brand managers, creatives, and more, from different walks of life. We have in common a love of travel (and travel deals) and a passion for finding fun and innovative ways to bring the Agoda brand to the world.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work closely with our media and creative teams to plan, launch, and manage global brand campaigns, with a focus on India, that deliver the brand message and drive users to booking.
- Manage relationships with creative agencies to deliver brand campaigns, ensuring clear briefs, providing constructive feedback on the creative process, and overseeing production to meet deadlines.
- Run influencer campaigns on social media platforms, including agency briefing, influencer selection, content launch and post-campaign analysis.
- Oversee internal design requests through effective communication to align on requirements, and work with the design team to ensure timely delivery.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience in brand marketing field – client and/or creative agency side in India.
- Native fluency in written and spoken Hindi/English, and familiar with the Indian consumer market.
- Social media/influencer or tech marketing experience is highly valued.
- Great project management including ability to multi-task across a range of different projects, measurement, and planning capability. Taking ownership from the start to the finish.
- Have great attention to detail in managing various workflows, including budgets, payments, and production.
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- A strong communicator.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Capable of running analysis using Microsoft Excel.
#STRA#ANLS#MRKT#3#LI-TR2 #numbai #bangalore #begaluru #hyderabad #newdelhi #gurgaon #pune #chennai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.