[Cooperative Internship 2023] IT GRC Interns, Security teamApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Cooperative internship period: August – December 2023
Get to Know our Team:
The Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations for all Agoda. We are vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees in order to keep Agoda safe and protected. This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
IT GRC Intern will work in a team environment to assist in IT Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. You should be willing to be cross trained, job rotation and take on additional responsibility in other security domain. You will also require working closely with the security specialist of the team to maximize the opportunity.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Participate in various IT Governance, Risk Management and Compliance initiatives
- Create automation for various routine compliance tasks to increase efficiency
- Participate in audit programs and test plans to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with Agoda policies and procedures and applicable regulations especially in relation to PCI DSS/SOX/NIST CSF/Privacy frameworks
- Ensuring that requirements in IT Audit, Standard, Policy, Compliance and Risk controls are met
- Participate in internal security awareness program
- Participate in various Vendor Risk Management Process (VRMP) and Business Resilience activities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any related fields
- Eager to learn and experiment
- Passion for automating, auditing, and testing
- Analytical thinker who is highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Strong written English and verbal communication skills
It’s Great if you have:
- Knowledge of programming and scripting (Python, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge in risk management
- Knowledge in PCI DSS, SOX, NIST CSF
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.