[Summer Internship 2023] Partner Development Marketing InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs which design tailored business and product solutions for our partners and help them generate incremental value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Get to join our team and showcase your creativity as part of the ideation & optimization, follow through to execution and analysis to improve processes of our B2B CRM campaigns. You will have an opportunity to deliver campaigns/products, support our team member to monitor ongoing engagement metrics and maintaining/optimizing key products that drive revenues. You will get a chance to work from the strategic to execution level on campaigns to our supply partners.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be curious. Look for creative new ways to communicate important brand messages; benchmark key competitors, but also strive to be a category leader
- Take ownership. Manage one campaign from end to end in collaboration work with the team to develop/optimize existing products, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, and deployment. Own the customer experience and ensure users remain engaged, optimized, and active
- Think ahead. Manage the roadmap to document and schedule campaign in charge
- Be curious. Look for gaps in our existing portfolio and look for creative new ways to communicate important brand messages – drive the creative team to push boundaries; benchmark key competitors, but also strive to be a category leader
- Take ownership. Manage campaigns from end to end – the daily set-up of one-time and automated mobile campaigns. Work with the marketing team to develop/optimize existing products, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling and deployment. Own the customer experience and ensure users remain engaged, optimized and active
- Think ahead. Manage the roadmap to document and schedule all experiments/campaigns delivered globally
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Currently a third-year student or below of a bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Positive attitude and open to learn/adapt
- Strong numerical acumen and good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
#Students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.