Senior Operations Manager -Beds NetworkApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND – RELOCATION PROVIDED
Get to Know our Team:
The Agoda Beds Network team is a rapidly growing department within Agoda focusing on improving Agoda’s supply quality and inventory. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Agoda bed bank team specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants and thought partners, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platforms through innovative solutions. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives and strive in ensuring the best value for our partners, our customers, and Agoda.
As a Senior Operations Manager (Beds Network) you will lead the Ops stream for Beds Network, building and owning its strategic roadmap and execution, in order to drive efficiency for the business and to foster the Beds Network team’s performance. As such, you will manage a team of operations coordinators of up to 9 people and spearhead the delivery of new process and operational improvements. You will be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Beds Network. In doing so, you will partner with different functions and departments at Agoda, to understand their pain points as well as those of our hotel partners, and you will develop the short to long-term solutions that will address those. This role will also enable you to understand the end-to-end flow of working and optimizing our relationship with our partners to unlock value.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Craft the strategic roadmap for the Beds Network Ops team, identifying gaps in our processes;
- Lead execution of new initiatives, working together with other functions and departments across Agoda;
- Manage a team of operations coordinators and assistant managers of up to 9 people.
- Work with Product team to develop new tools and processes that support the Sales Team and hotel partners, and will drive efficiency for the business;
- Improve the business, 1% at the time, with hands-on opportunity to resolve problems and implement new processes;
- Coordinate and work closely with management in Bangkok on strategic planning and objectives;
- Work closely with data teams to develop reporting and systems for internal use;
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports including sharing best practices and action plans;
- Be innovative and creative in solving partner issues and identifying opportunities for growth including external or market benchmarking;
- Research and troubleshoot rate and availability issues preventing hotels from maximizing booking performance; e.g., problems with connectivity, rate mapping, extranet management, amongst others.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years’ experience in eCommerce, hotel, travel industry;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field;
- 1–2 years’ team management experience;
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Detail oriented and structured thinking in identifying opportunities;
- Meticulous project management skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prefer to have a knowledge of basic SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders;
- Strong prioritization and planning skills; must be comfortable making trade-offs vs. trying to get it all done;
- Problem-solving attitude, solutions-oriented;
- Comfortable operating in a two-way feedback culture;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
#BKK #Bangkok #Operations #Operationsmanager #Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.