Business Development Manager – China Origin (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know Our Team:
Agoda is seeking a dynamic and analytical Business Development Manager to join our Partner Services team. As a part of the Partner Services team, you act as a consultant to our accommodation partners, as well as identify trends and define potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
As a Business Development Manager – China Origin, you will liaise between our accommodation partners and Agoda, with a focus on a specialized customer segment and / or products that are of strategic importance to Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
This role is based in Bangkok and reports into the Senior Manager. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Suggest business solutions, based on data, to maximize Agoda’s accommodation availability, content competitiveness and business growth for hotel partners
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize production
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio
- Prepare commercial materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings
- Lead and coordinate the execution of large scale, cross-functional. strategic projects
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders to execute strategies and adopting a data-centric approach to convincing different stakeholders
- Participate in market research as required
- Report KPIs and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities
- Work in a data-driven environment
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Three years’ experience in e-commerce, technology, and internet industries
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders, including Supply, Marketing, Product
- Ability to develop go-to-market strategies for new products and initiatives
- Proficiency in data-analytics: Metabase, Tableau, SQL is a plus
- Excellent command of Thai, English and preferably Chinese
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners and stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
- Creative and Innovative
#Thailand #Bangkok #BusinessDevelopment #Thai #Chinese #AccountManagement #BusinessDevelopmentManager #MarketManager #KeyAccountManager #AccountManager
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.