[Summer Internship 2023] Pulse Marketing InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know Our Team:
Pulse marketing is the team who responsible to plan, initiate and execute impactful campaigns such as 11:11, Black Friday that you may be familiar with from other industries. We’re experts in planning the campaigns, driving discounts sourcing from hotels, collaborating with brand designer, working with products/other marketers to merchandizing these campaigns within and outside our platforms to make sure our customers easily access to valuable deals of Agoda. You’ll get to work with talented people within and outside of the Pulse marketing team.
In this role, you will be planning and executing on the strategy and roadmap of merchandising campaigns at Agoda. This role is a great opportunity to gain a broad range of knowledge as you will be innovating and experimenting on both the supply and demand sides of the business. Your daily activities will involve working with multiple supply organizations, learning about different consumer behavior across markets, strategizing a plan to optimize process and campaign results, and collaborating with marketing teams to achieve shared goals.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Scale: Grow campaigns’ impact through working with and influencing cross-functional stakeholders including supply, product, marketing, etc.
- Test and Analyze: Identify new opportunities through analyzing campaign performance, experimenting, and benchmarking with Agoda’s competitors.
- Optimize Ops: Find the ways to optimize end-to-end process to launch impactful campaigns to our customers
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Currently a 3rd-year or below of Business, or related fields at a respected university
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Intellectually curious, hands-on, and results-driven with a strong owner’s mindset – taking initiatives as opposed to being told what to do.
- Strong project management skills – organized, attention to detail, ability to challenge and convince stakeholders with different KPIs and conflicting opinions.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to directly perform data analysis to craft tactical recommendations.
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.