[Summer Internship 2023] Payroll Accounting InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The Payroll Accounting Intern will work with a highly motivated, dynamic team of Payroll Accounting. The diverse team serves as the bridge between stakeholders (Payroll Operations, Payroll vendors, Finance and other People team departments) in identifying and closing the gap between processes. We are pursuing to make all processes simple and lean, driving efficient and effective operations. We love critical thinkers that have the drive to challenge the status quo for the betterment of operations.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Drive the documentation the entire process map of Payroll Accounting each function
- Analyze and rediscover processes to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Collaborate with People/ Finance teams to realize and execute the identified improvements for each process
- Assist in managing and executing Payroll Accounting Projects
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Good command of Thai and English (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with basic computer operations e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
- Good attitude and team player
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.