[Summer Internship 2023] CSR & Sustainability InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact on the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
As a company that aims to make travel possible for more people, we believe we have a responsibility to help preserve our destinations by transforming the impact of tourism on planet and local communities. We are passionate about engaging Agoda employees in our suitability mission, providing opportunities for them to volunteer with and give back to causes they care about, whilst having fun doing it. Building relationships with accommodation partners we educate on sustainability best practices and using our tech platform we drive campaigns for sustainable travel bookings.
This role is in a small but driven team. It will require you to work independently, managing your time effectively to meet project deadlines. It will also require you to be a strong communicator both oral and written with a flair of creativity!
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support organization and administration of volunteering and giving programs
- Support development of documentation and creation of communications/messaging for internal and external audience
- Support other ongoing projects, initiatives, and campaigns
- Conduct research and competitive benchmarking on social impact and sustainability topics
- Co-ordinate & collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Currently a 3rd-year undergraduate student at a respected university
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and openness to learn/adapt
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical acumen
It’s Great if you have:
- Passion for social impact, sustainability, employee engagement and drive for inspiring others to change the world
- Volunteer experience
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.