[Summer Internship 2023] Total Rewards InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for a driven, solutions-oriented analyst to join our Compensation & Benefits team. Agoda has employees in 50+ locations around the world and we are looking for a strong team player to support and ensure that our worldwide team has the proper benefits and employee rewards to attract and retain key talent.
In this role, you will manage our benefits program with external vendors, communicate with employees around the world, analyze, design and launch new ways to deliver programs to employees. You will develop a comprehensive view of how the People team works together at Agoda and will have regular interactions with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Information Technology, Partner Services, and the Customer Experience Group. In this role, you are expected to learn and grow to be a key representative for employees.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Analyze benefit renewals with brokers and vendors by understanding any changes in costs and offerings to meet changing employee needs
- Identify and implement new benefits and programs that are valued by employees
- Draft effective employee communications utilizing different communication channels – offline, email, Facebook Workplace for maximum effectiveness
- Administer our benefits by working with employees and care providers
- Help us identify pain areas and streamline the information for various stakeholders
- Market Research on benefits for regions and report any gaps identified
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently a 3rd-year or below undergraduate student at a respected university
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prepare communications that can be delivered to internal stakeholders
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint; ability to learn new applications and software
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.