[Summer Internship 2023] Employee Experience InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact on the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a workplace environment where our 5,000+ global employees feel safe, secure, connected and inspired. In this role, you will support the delivery of a diverse range of people focused projects from enhancing our employee culture, organizing inspiring employee activities and events, and delivering future workplace experience needs through new and exciting initiatives. The role will require you to work independently, managing your time effectively to meet project deadlines. It will also require you to be a strong communicator both oral and written with a flair of creativity!
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Assist the team in planning and coordinating Agoda employee events and activities that excite our employees, fostering an Agoda community
- Assist in creating engaging and creative employee communications to advertise events, promote employee activities and other workplace initiatives
- Maintain and update the team project tracker to ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget and with clear success metrics
- Assist in the analysis of events and initiatives including collecting feedback, key metrics and providing recommendations for improvements
- Enhance the team’s administrative processes by identifying improvements and implementing solutions that save time and improve our ways of working
- Support the wider Workplace Experience Team on wider projects including employee safety, office facilities and ad-hoc projects.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program or higher (Marketing, Business, HR or a related field is a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and openness to learn/adapt
- Passionate about employee engagement, diversity & inclusion and enhancing employee wellbeing
- Curiosity and analytical mind-set, with ability to draw actionable insights and action plans
- Natural-born collaborator, matched with the ability to get stuff done at a high quality
It’s Great if you have:
- An eye for design, with experience using Canva to design and deliver visually exciting content
- Familiarity with platforms to help manage your workflows (Asana or equivalent)
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.