[Summer Internship 2023] Partner Development Operations InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs which design tailored business and product solutions for our partners and help them generate incremental value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Get to learn scaled account management and operations by assisting the operations team in optimizing efficiency and variety of tasks. You will have an opportunity to learn how to prepare reports, roll out experiments and improve processes. The intern will get a chance to gain operational experience and focus on supporting required tasks for upcoming campaigns and understand how scaled account management and ops works in one of the world’s fastest growing tech company.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Support project management of new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Development Team and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Partner Development Team tools
- Become a specialist in Agoda tools and seek ways to support performance of team and customers
- Provide the team and the management with regular, constructive, and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Be an undergraduate student currently completing a bachelor’s degree
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Positive attitude and open to learn/adapt
- Good command of English
- Strong numerical acumen and good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
#Students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.