[Summer Internship 2023] Visual Design (Brand and Marketing) InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
About the Brand team
Agoda’s Brand team is a diverse team of strategists, brand managers, media planners, project managers, visual designers, and creatives. We are master collaborators who help shape and protect what consumers, business partners, and even our employees, see, hear, and feel about Agoda, in order to generate trust, desire, and long-term loyalty. We act as an internal agency, driving development for the full spectrum of Agoda’s marketing collateral, including event and trade show materials, office redesigns, and branded merchandise. We also work very closely with creative, media, and research agencies around the world to execute compelling advertising campaigns across a wide variety of touch points such as TV, Out of Home, influencers, and social media. As guardians of the Agoda brand, our team excels at leveraging data and consumer insights to set our value proposition and give us a recognizable identity.
Learn about our 2019 rebrand here: https://careersatagoda.com/blog/introducing-agoda-new-brand-identity-tagline-logo-agojis/
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive creative development for Agoda’s brand marketing collateral, including email, display, brand, social, PR, and in-app messaging.
- Use visual design software to develop and refine illustrations, layouts, and graphics for use across various touchpoints.
- Develop artwork for branded placements on the Agoda website, app, and mobile web
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics with a diverse and internal design team
- Present ideas to managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop design standards and requirements
- Stay up to date & receive training on design application changes and industry developments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Currently in the final year of studying in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant qualification
- Portfolio highlighting related works (e.g., Graphic design, Character design, visual communication, creative thinking ideas )
- Proficient with industry-standard design and video editing tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere, Figma)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale with different stakeholders and build good working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Proficient in English.
It’s great if you have:
- Knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Basic 3D modeling & Animation
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.