[Summer Internship 2023] Compliance & Ethics Communication InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
The Compliance & Ethics Counsel supports execution of corporate compliance standards, processes, and procedures at the direction of the Compliance & Ethics Officer. The Compliance & Ethics Counsel will support all facets of the Compliance & Ethics Program including: ensuring adherence with our parent company, Booking Holdings Inc.’s Compliance & Ethics Standards and KPIs, managing the release of online and in-person ethics training programs, administering the company’s Ethics Ambassador program, managing the conflict of interest & gift disclosure process, supporting investigations through strategic input and gathering evidence as needed, and assisting in the maintenance of compliance & ethics policies.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Learn about how C&E team works in a large company
- Work on with creation & production of both Internal & external C&E communication
- Work with production of videos and assist in implementing communication strategy to create awareness that suits our targeted audience
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Currently a 3rd-year or below at a respected university
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Excellent communication and comprehension
- Be creative and have original ideas
- Interest in learning more about Compliance & Ethics (C&E)
- Interest in creating posters, video editing, and Photoshop.
- Experience with tools like adobe premiere pro/ iMovie/ Final Cut Pro/ Camtasia, Canva, In shots,
- Experience in handling studio equipment such as cameras, voice recorders, lights etc.
- Move fast and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.