People Technology Security Specialist (Vietnam Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda is using a wide range of systems and tools like Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc. to support its People operations’ fast-moving pace and dynamic workforce needs globally. We are looking for a Workday Senior Security Specialist or Specialist to drive our security roadmap across people platforms, manage and optimize our audit processes, source and apply industry best practices around data security, etc. This role will ensure service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues, and partner with stakeholders across the department to drive continuous improvements that add value to the business.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Govern the security architecture for Workday, Greenhouse, Zendesk and other HR platforms that caters complex business requirements
- Manage security requests by configuring the security matrix: roles, domains, security groups, permissions across all modules and HR platforms
- Build and execute Data Governance initiatives, such as Data Privacy and Retention Implementation (GDPR, DSR, CCPA and others), Holistic Access Framework and other internal projects
- Conduct periodic system audits and represent Agoda during audit walkthroughs
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting expertise related to Workday Production security issues
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders to assess and address overall technology needs and align on priorities, timelines, issue resolution, testing and deployment plans.
- Upskill / coach junior members of the team
- Lead system-related trainings for Agoda employees and end-users across the People Team
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least 3 years of solid HRIS security (Workday Security experience required)
- Has strong knowledge in Workday Core HCM and other key areas (Business Processes and Domain Security Configuration, Calculated Fields, Access Management and other system configuration)
- Familiarity with Workday tenant-wide setup, integrations and other setup (i.e. Worklets, Dashboards)
- Ability to build custom reports, analyze and leverage data to plan next steps
- Experience in writing technical configuration documentations and internal security controls
- Has strong project management skills
- Prioritize and, manage timelines and stakeholders across multiple projects and activities
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English required
It’s Great If You Have
- Critical thinking
- Presentation/Workshop facilitation
- Possesses a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented and has a great sense of ownership
- Collaborative and resourceful
- Able to move fast, adapt to changes
#LI-SS2 #HR #4 #Singapore #Kualalumpur #Manila #Jakarta #Shanghai #Beijing #Bangalore #Chennai #Newdelhi #mumbai #toronto #london #gurgaon
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.