Data Analyst, Partner Development – (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
In this role you’ll get to
As a Data Analyst in the PD Analytics team, you will be using data and modeling techniques to identify opportunities and build models and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness for Agoda’s supply team.
Key activities involved include but not limit to:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify opportunities for business improvements and support your recommendations
- Own end-to-end project or roll out new experiments to validate in-market impact of an initiative within Partner Development
- Build dashboards, identify new and track key metrics to closely monitor team’s performance and identify quick and long term opportunities for improvements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, regional team leads, product managers and business owners to drive changes based on opportunities identified
- Support global Partner Development related initiatives, including experimentation infrastructure-building and methodology standardization
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- 3-6 years experience working in a business analysis, data analysis, reporting or business strategy role
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems using data
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Coding skills for analytics and data manipulation (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala)
- Data visualization tool experience such as with Tableau or your weapon of choice.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction
#STRA#ANLS#MRKT#3#LI-TR2 #bangkok #thailand
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.