International Payroll Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
As a member of our high-performing Global Payroll team based in Bangkok, you will play an integral role in helping us to build a world-class global payroll process in order to support our employees from around the world. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the timely processing of assigned international payroll transactions and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Responsible for monthly payroll activities such as collating and validating inputs, outputs and statutory payments for assigned countries.
- Coordinate with external payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate payments and filing of taxes, social security fund, provident fund and other third-party payment to the government authorities.
- Manage payroll vendors by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA and to ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Manage enquiries relating to payroll matters from internal and external stakeholders, and provide advice as required.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Payroll Manager.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Proven work experience of minimum 1 year in a HR or similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical, articulation and problem-solving skills, with great attention to details.
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Proficient in all MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Is a team-player and can operate effectively in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Resilience to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.