Senior Manager, Enablement (Bangkok-based role, Relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success and we work hard to ensure their success. That is why Agoda’s Partner Services team (PS) specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. The team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
This focus area for the Partner Services (PS) organization intends to ensure that the client-facing roles are prepared and confident to engage at any point of interaction. Our team drives content strategy (including content development and L&D requirements for Partner Services), programmatic interventions and training with the sole objective of affecting pipeline momentum, deal conversions and improving overall growth-generation process.
Senior Manager, Enablement will be part of central Supply Operations, Analytics and Programs team (SOAP) in our HQ in Bangkok, a 70+ member team which enables our supply teams – partner services, partner development, supply operations, partner programs and supply analytics – to achieve the best possible results. This role will start as an Independent Contributor with cross-functional collaborations with Partner Services, SOAP, Talent Development and Content teams.
In this role, you’ll get to:
Content Strategy & L&D
- Own onboarding programs and learning content for the Partner Services
- Assess learning requirements for Partner Services (AM/BD roles) influencing growth generation
- Analyze CRM data and other relevant data sources to implement programs aiding effectiveness of our growth-generation process (impacting both process and skills upgrades)
- Design and deliver interactive e-learning courses, workshops and other training in collaboration with People team and other stakeholders
Standardization of Best Practices
- Standardize, socialize and implement Agoda’s growth-generation process and practices
- Cross-pollinate best practices from top performers across the Partner Services through industry-standard delivery formats
- Design pilots, programs and collaborate with regional teams for targeted training and interventions
- Design & monitor metrics around various interventions from the team and leverage them for continuous evolution of the knowledge requirements
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 6+ years of proven experience in impacting enablement/effectiveness/productivity of client-facing roles
- Understand and implement the best practices for effective learning and development outcomes
- Familiarity with e-learning platform, tools, train-the-trainer programs
- Knowledge of account management and business development activities
- Tech-oriented experiment and pilot enablement solutions
- Proficient in data analysis and pursuing fact-based decisions
- Proven experience in project management and effective presentations
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Professional certification (e.g., CPLP, CPTD, APTD), and video editing is a plus
- Experience with Workplace Learning and Bridge tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of online travel industry / e-commerce business is an advantage
- Direct team management experience for 3+ years is an advantage
#Thailand #Bangkok #LearingandDevelopment #Enablement #Effectiveness #AccountManagement #BusinessDevelopement #PerformanceCoaching #PerformanceManagement
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.