Workplace Experience Project Manager (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
An integral part Agoda’s culture is our inspiring workplaces. The challenge is to deliver a unique Workplace Experience for more than 5,000 Agoda employees based in over 50 countries. Seeking someone passionate about creating inspiring, inclusive and sustainable workplaces.
The mission is to deliver spaces and experiences that are fit for the future. Agoda recently transitioned to a hybrid working model and the opportunity is now there to optimize our office portfolio to reflect our new ways of working. The role will work on projects across the Workplace Experience Team including Real Estate, facilities and experience.
The successful candidate will be working closely with internal key stakeholders & functions like e.g., Senior Department Heads, IT, Finance, Procurement, as well as our external partners. This opportunity enables you to take ownership in a growing, ever-changing environment, managing multiple projects that deliver impact both in both experience and operations.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure the smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead, through effective project management, end-to-end larger Workplace transformation projects in collaboration with business units e.g., hybrid working model/hot desking/new space design/tech implementations.
- Proactively engage with and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure prioritization and planning of resources and deadlines.
- Guide and support the Workplace Experience team members in relation to project implementation.
- Deliver within budget and timelines specified for each project.
- Various ad hoc tasks for the management team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in business administration or similar field.
- Experience from a project management role or similar with end-to-end responsibility.
- Experience from stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Strong self-motivation, passion, and drive with a dedication to deliver results.
- A structured approach with an ability to work independently.
#LI-SS2 #4 #kualaLumpur#singapore#amsterdam#barcelona#london#hongkong#paris#taiwan#prague#helsinki#hochimihn#jakarta#manila
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.