[Cooperative Internship 2023] Business Intelligence Developer Intern (Front-End)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Business Intelligence Product team is a part of the Data organization which is developing data and BI solutions to enable our Product and Business departments with actionable data to drive better decision making. We are working closely together with Product Managers, Business Partners to understand analytical requirements, as well as Engineering teams to ensure relevant data points are tracked and logged in the right quality. Both the collaboration with our business users and the technical aspect of our department allow us building end-to-end data solutions tailored for various analytical use cases.
- Be an integral part of one of our BI product vertical teams (Marketing, Supply, Customer Experience, Product Funnel, Finance)
- Learn how to work with Big Data, build data pipelines, analyze large data sets and create BI solutions
- Learn about source systems, data integration, data quality and optimizing query performance
- Assist in actual projects, add value to your team and contribute to a positive environment
- Educational degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Information Systems (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Strong command in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- A self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learning, high achieving, “can do” mentality
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge about Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge about DWH concepts
- Knowledge about BI solutions (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Knowledge in at least one popular Python framework (Django, Flask or Pyramid)
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.