System Engineer/ Senior System Engineer (contact center) – Bangkok BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The IT Infrastructure team operates all networks, servers, and storage platforms used to deliver services to Agoda’s customers. We support every product within the company, working with a wide range of systems and technology stacks. As part of the IT Infrastructure team, you’ll be working with over 25,000 server instances, one of the largest OpenStack private clouds in Asia, sophisticated Kubernetes-based compute engines, and a data platform capable of transporting and ingesting millions of data messages per second. Each of these opportunities – coupled with an open work environment – are a great way to gain experience on a modern and dynamic platform, constantly evolving to adapt to changes in the business landscape.
Our Customer Experience Group (Tech) team in Bangkok is searching for an experienced System Engineer to help us build and manage our Contact Center and Telephony Platform (Infrastructure). We are looking for somebody with hand-on experience in Contact Center and Telephony Platform with scripting/automation skills to ensure the right visibility, monitoring, alarming and automation.
In this Role you will get to:
- Manages and operates Contact Center and Telephony Platforms (Genesys, Verint, Avaya, internal configuration and monitoring system)
- Design and develops dashboard, monitoring tools and some part of automation if applicable to help drive efficiency in Agoda’s Contact Center infrastructure
- Conduct of applications and servers performance tuning, analytics and troubleshooting investigations
- Manage projects, incidents and daily operation tasks
- Coordinate with external vendor and internal teams
What you need to Succeed:
- We require at least 3 years of experience on Genesys Engage Contact Center application
- Monitoring, Alerting, SNMP and Logging Services (Sensu, Zabbix, Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Kibana, etc.)
- Ability to utilize new tools and technologies in a rapidly changing environment
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows, VMware and Hyper-v
- Good knowledge of networking architecture within complex e-commerce environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skill, capable to break down issues into application or OS level
- Good English skills – must be able to communicate in English and be willing to improve
- Self-motivated, approachable and adaptable
It’s great if you have:
- Programming skill
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.