Senior Instructional Designer (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Instructional Designer to lead a team of Instructional Designers and work on high-priority and high impact learning solutions projects. This role is based in our Bangkok office as part of the CEG L&D Design and Development team. We are a team of L&D professionals who provide innovative and impactful learning solutions on a global scale.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage Instructional Designers: develop analysis and design skills of instructional design team
- Manage learning design projects: deliver identified milestones within the agreed timelines
- Design learning solutions for high priority projects within CEG
- Measure learning impact: analyze the effectiveness of learning solutions in terms of the organizational benefits
- QA: monitor and evaluate the quality of design of learning solutions
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Project management & organizational skills
- People management: develop junior instructional designers and secondees.
- Stakeholder management: ability to build & maintain constructive relationships with program managers, internal clients and eLearning developers
- Demonstrable experience in:
- Learning sciences including adult learning and neuroscience of learning principles
- Learning evaluation models (Kirkpatrick’s or others)
- ID models (ADDIE & SAM)
- Needs analysis
- Storyboarding & creating lesson plans
- Creating assessment tools
- eLearning authoring tools
- Learning management systems
- TTT Facilitation
- Problem-solving and ability to work comfortably with data
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
- Undergraduate degree from a top university preferable; advanced degrees welcome
#bangkok #singapore #bangalore #melbourne #sydney #london #dublin #vancouver
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.