Senior Partnership Manager (New York Based)Apply Now
New York, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
About Priceline-Agoda Global Partner Services:
What’s better than representing ONE top-recognized brand in travel? Representing TWO, of course!
In 2018, the best-in-class hotel Market Management teams from Priceline.com and Agoda.com came together as one larger, new-and-improved team to better support our hotel partners. This collaboration between the two brands allows us to offer one streamlined technology connection with a single point of contact for worldwide distribution strategies. All roles within the Priceline-Agoda Global Partner Services team reports into the Agoda brand. Read on to learn more about working at Agoda!
Get to know our team:
Priceline and Agoda are travel booking platforms with accommodations at their core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Priceline-Agoda’s Global Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on both Priceline’s and Agoda’s commercial platforms. We are direct contributors to what makes both companies market leaders; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Priceline, Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
As Senior Area Manager, Northeast Corridor, the key objective is to develop and execute an area-level strategy, based on data and market knowledge, to drive significant business growth for both Priceline & Agoda through hotel rate competitiveness, supply coverage, and creative distribution strategies. With Priceline & Agoda each having unique customer bases, feeder markets and programs, it will be crucial to customize targeted strategies to optimize for and capitalize on these differences. Knowing which lever to pull to bring results will be fundamental to success.
To accomplish the ambitious growth plans, the Senior Area Manager must be an engaging leader who moves fast, thinks creatively, can rally the team around common goals & shared milestones and is effective at accomplishing great results through others. This leader must be passionate about developing high-performing teams.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Coach and develop team leaders to effectively manage sales teams and drive business performance
- Lead NAM-scale projects with strong project management and stakeholder management competency
- Experiment with growth initiatives through implementation of A/B testing, measurement, and analysis
- Drive adoption of new internal tools and processes and changes in business priorities
- Maintain close working relationship and frequent communication with leaders across different functions and departments
- Provide input on KPI targets based on team feedback, learnings, and understanding of business trends and opportunities
- Recruit and optimize org planning to achieve maximum ROI of team headcount
- Build positive moral and high engagement across the team
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events as applicable
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience leading successful teams in e-commerce or travel industry roles
- Exceptionally strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Analytical mindset, with proven track record in using data to make decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of being a leader that others look up to
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Curiosity and an experimentation mindset
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible to be considered for an annual bonus and equity grant.
The range for Connecticut and the NYC-metro area is $125,000-145,000.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.