Director Agoda Homes – Asia BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
As a Director Agoda Homes, the key objective is to provide exceptional guidance and leadership in building quality supply in the designated market. The role entails enabling the team to exceed expectations in acquiring high-quality listings, maintaining supply health and assisting in developing a community of host network and accelerating the growth of supply in the markets.
In doing so, you will bring a strong analytical acumen, a high level of commercial understanding and the ability to attract, motivate, and coach your team. The ability to establish and develop profitable long–term partnerships with both internal and external customers, and project manage initiatives that enable the business to grow will be key to the success of the role.
Get to know the team:
Agoda Homes – a core business line within Agoda – supports a wide range of non-hotel accommodation types, including serviced apartments, homes, private villas, farm stays, chalets, boats, and many more. While these accommodations were always available on Agoda, a changing market demands more focus on increasing supply and elevating their quality.
The role is based in one of our Asia offices in Agoda
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Corporate & business-level strategy: Work closely with senior executives across functions – such as product, sales, marketing, business development, and finance – to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives
- Strategic knowledge & insights: Develop outstanding insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends, and disseminate this knowledge across Agoda to inform key decisions
- Operational excellence: Help our leaders run Agoda skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, as well as identifying and monitoring critical success metrics
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company
- Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
- Excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Solid people management skills to lead, coach and grow a team of 30 spamming across different geographies in APAC
- Commercial skills and ability to upskill junior commercial teams
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to report and persuade different levels, including senior management
#taipei #manila #hanoi #hcmc #jakarta #bangkok #singapore #kualalumpur #Seoul #tokyo #BD #SALE #5
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.