Senior Manager, Strategy & Analytics (Advanced SQL)(Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
ABOUT PRICELINE-AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES:
What’s better than representing ONE top-recognized brand in travel? Representing TWO, of course!
In 2018, the best-in-class hotel Market Management teams from Priceline.com and Agoda.com came together as one larger, new-and-improved team to better support our hotel partners. This collaboration between the two brands allows us to offer one streamlined technology connection with a single point of contact for worldwide distribution strategies.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develops solutions for Agoda’s partners and promotes Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key account managers are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
Business Strategy Analysts play an integral part by supporting decisions and projects with actionable data insights, reports and tools used to make key business decisions
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify and implement initiatives that drive operational efficiencies
- Design tools and resources aiding process enablement and discovery of process risks
- Collaborate, co-ordinate and negotiate with other teams
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Communicate insights to senior management
- Build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Lead projects
- Work directly with your stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Make data easily accessible for users through dashboards and report automation
- Capitalize on data by transforming it into business insights which will contribute to making business decisions
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in business analysis / data analytics / business intelligence/ consulting or financial modelling roles in e-commerce, tech, consulting or financial services companies
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a top university in a business analytics, engineering, statistics, quantitative, data or finance subject (e.g., BI, science, math or financial analysis)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skills, which you were using on real work projects before
- Proven track record in using data to measure performance, build reports and tools and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Project management experience
- Experience in RPA, BPMS, Lean, Value Stream Mapping etc.
- Experience in tech, eCommerce, consultancy
- Working knowledge of additional automation language(s)
- Experience with complex analytics and statistical/machine learning techniques using R/Python/Spark
- Experience building automated analytical processes and functionality
- Master’s degree in statistics, operations research, or data science
#LI-DN2 #PRJM #ANLS #STRA #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi #LI-DN2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.