CEG Internal Communications Specialist – North AsiaApply Now
Seoul, South Korea
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us as an Internal Communications Specialist to help us increase reach and engagement amongst our CEG teams across our Northern Asia Regions – Korea, China, Japan. The individual in this role will be based in our office in Seoul, Korea.
Get to Know the Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, internal communications, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
In this role:
Your end goals will be to influence employee engagement, performance results and retention through the best possible use of internal communications aligned with CEG and Agoda global communications strategy.
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging, and impactful communication plans to Agoda CEG Northern Asia employees.
- Ensure that the internal communications ideas for North Asia teams consolidates the strategy, best practices and culture of the whole business and CEG.
- Partner with the CEG North Asia Leadership team to identify key messages to put across as well as right timing, channel and tone.
- Support and lead the production of communication collateral, such as emails, social posts, digital TV content, video communications, PowerPoint presentations, etc. to be used by different levels of management.
- Support Northern Asia Region with events, such as town halls, open doors with CEG North Asia Leadership team, reward and recognition programs, focus group discussions to name a few.
- Experiment with new formats, channels, platforms and new method to transmit the information to all our internal stakeholders.
- Define goals for North Asia communication initiatives, measure achievements and re-calibrate to improve impact and engagement
- Work closely and brainstorm with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify the contents to relay to our internal teams.
- Improve the perception of CEG as an employer, both within Agoda and outside Agoda in North Asia, in collaboration with the People Team
- Work closely with the rest of the Internal Communications team at CEG to ensure there is alignment and optimization of tasks and responsibilities
Additionally, you may be required to project manage / coordinate end-to-end assignments/engagements and present new campaign/communication ideas to a wide group of stakeholders.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in developing and executing communication plans, with relevant experience in internal communication
- Full proficiency in English, Korean, and ideally excellent verbal skills in either Mandarin or Japanese
- Exposure to international working environment and culture
- Experience in creating effective communication materials, including presentations, and creative collateral
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to define clear goals and track progress
- Ability to translate business objectives into practical communication solutions that help achieve those objectives
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent changes
- Resilience with positive mindset: a motivated person with a “Get it done!” attitude who is eager to learn and improve
It’s great if you have:
- Digital content creation and editing skills and knowledge how to use software such as Camtasia, Premier Pro, Photoshop
What We Offer
- Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team in a successful and fast-growing tech company
- A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
- The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- Relocation package for employees joining from abroad
- International health insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Discount for Agoda employee booking on Agoda.com
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available. Selected employee will be based in Seoul, Korea.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-DNI #LI-DNP