Workplace Experience Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Facility & Maintenance (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda seeks for Workplace Experience Analyst / Sr. Analyst who has a passion for operation & service excellence focusing on facility & maintenance with project management skill. You will be a part of Workplace Experience Team – Global Operations & Services that deliver the high level of service to support our Bangkok offices.
In this role, you will be responsible to maintain that standard operations for office facility & maintenance, support office construction projects, delivery & monitor preventive maintenance programs, enhance service level & delivery a comprehensive service, and coordinate with front-line service team to ensure daily support operations.
We are looking for a productive person with can-do attitude, detailed-oriented, service mind, strong analysis & problem-solving skills, and highly adaptive & flexible.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Act as a point of contact for Workplace Experience – Global Operations & Services team both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work with various stakeholders of the project team to develop a timeline, create schedules and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Oversee and coordinate with technicians, vendors, and contractors for the maintenance & repair work assignments
- Provide excellence facilities support to employee, monitor facility management services, manage request / feedback, solve facility & maintenance issues with prompt respond and follow up
- Prepare a weekly maintenance report and conduct a meeting with stakeholders by creating work order and assign work orders to multiple technicians, vendors, and contractors
- Implement building procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems
- Coordinate with stakeholders on weekend and daily activities according to the planned preventive maintenance and ad-hoc issues
- Support the team in budgeting and forecasting of OPEX and CAPEX works
- Create purchase order, compile all the quotation, delivery order, service report and invoice to procurement process
- Support the team in contract drafting review and renewal process
- Conduct and coordinate on regular vendor performance management sourcing for the team and develop good relationship with stakeholders
- Maintain Inventory management of workplace office equipment. Purchase and keep tracking on the requests
- Handle ticketing system management for facility & maintenance requests
- Manage administrative duties & operation tasks, create reports, and maintain accurate records & proper documentation including policies & procedures, manuals, and reports
- Continuously strive to propose efficiency & quality improvements of work processes & duties, utilize & develop new metrics, and create effective service procedures, policies, protocols, and standards
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-3 years of working experience in facility & maintenance, facility coordinator, administration, project coordinator or related fields
- Understanding of facility management, project management, office management, property/real estate, basic office technical knowledge and business administration or equivalent
- Understanding of customer service, being service-oriented and detailed-oriented
- Experience in procurement including purchasing and invoicing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Thai
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders across different levels
- Professional appearance and manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative, organizational, time management, planning, and problem-solving skills, team player, multitasking abilities to get stuff done at a high quality in timely fashion
- Productive with can-do attitude, highly adaptive & flexible, and willing to learn & explore
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
It’s Great if you have:
- Facility & Maintenance management
- Project management
- Construction & Renovation Projects
- Inventory management
#ADM #HR #2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.