Senior Connectivity Manager- North America (Remote)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
ABOUT PRICELINE-AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES:
What’s better than representing ONE top-recognized brand in travel? Representing TWO, of course!
In 2018, the best-in-class hotel Market Management teams from Priceline.com and Agoda.com came together as one larger, new-and-improved team to better support our hotel partners. This collaboration between the two brands allows us to offer one streamlined technology connection with a single point of contact for worldwide distribution strategies.
Get to Know our Team:
Within the Product team at Agoda, ideas come alive. We envision innovative ways to improve our customer’s experience or drive Agoda’s business performance. The Connectivity team is part of Product organization, and it has the rewarding responsibility to take ownership in all respects as we discover and develop partnerships that make huge contributions. We are simultaneously involved in the technical and operational ownership of select strategic connectivity partner accounts, including global hotel chain brands. Our team is comprised of great talents and professionals from multiple cultures and cultivates an environment of learning that strengthens each team member while bringing travelers closer to all people.
- Account Ownership: End-to-End technical and operational ownership of our largest strategic connectivity partner accounts, including global hotel chain brands
- Portfolio Growth: Work with key internal and external stakeholders to identify market opportunities and set strategy for rapid growth
- Experimentation: Innovative testing to identify novel approaches to drive performance through data driven decision-making
- Technical Insight: Scope out and define product enhancements that will simplify/automate processes and grow revenue
- This is a remote position.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify and implement innovative projects to grow assigned accounts’ performance
- Liaise with assigned accounts and conduct regular account reviews with key connectivity partners
- Cooperate with Commercial Team on Account plan and strategy
- Communicate with global Key Account, Connectivity and Product teams to provide constructive feedback on account performance and opportunities
- Provide recommendations and guidelines to maximize business performance
- Oversee delivery of support requests and find areas to optimize
- Keep a pulse on new product and service launches, as well as industry solutions, which help increase partner performance
- Develop a deep understanding of our connectivity capabilities, benchmarked against competition and with a streamlined view on drivers of change
- Proven ability to prioritize opportunities with a clear link to value generation
- A ‘hands on’ attitude, willing to go deep in execution and operational matters, while maintaining a comprehensive and strategic overview.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Min. 5 years’ experience working in a technical role, preferably in the hospitality connectivity space
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Professional experience in project delivery and account management
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
It’s Great if you have:
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Experience working with data transfer via APIs
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases (e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, Tableau)
- Travel technology experience, with a preference for hotel systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.