Senior Project Manager – Supply Operations (Bangkok-based, Relocation provided))Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND (RELOCATION PROVIDED)
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a fast-growing and dynamic team within Partner Services department of Agoda. Within this team, the Supply Growth and Performance vertical is responsible for managing and monitoring projects implementation which aim at ensuring higher efficiency and productivity of the supply organization and for designing research and analysis to drive actionable recommendations for senior stakeholders.
Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, strategy, partner programs, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
Senior Manager in this team play an integral part in driving and owning the design and roll out Supply Performance & Growth projects to different markets and departments. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations to internal stakeholders as well managing projects including roll out and implementation. You will be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Supply Performance & Growth and will be supervising a couple of people within the team.
Attractive compensations and benefits, amazing offices in heart of Bangkok, relocation support.
- Be part of young and multinational global team in Bangkok HQ
- Work on various strategic projects from idea stage until global rollout and scaling
- 360 vision on supply operations and strategy as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, partner services, finance, tax and legal, pricing teams
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Kick-start new ideas: find new opportunities and bring them into action. Use data driven approach to discover opportunities and come up with concepts to test and implement them
- Project Management: come up with initiatives to reach business targets, plan milestones and deliverables, allocate tasks, manage stakeholders, measure performance and deliver results impacting business.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: develop pilot, testing and global rollouts plans for new projects/programs, products and updates.
- Stakeholder Management: align objectives and deliverables with colleagues in finance, legal, product, marketing and partner services departments.
- Reporting and Analysis – Analyze project results, enhance and streamline reports for senior leadership to deliver actionable recommendations
- Research and presentations: Present your findings and insights to relevant stakeholders, auditors and senior leadership team on a regular basis.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in top tier consulting firms, international tech companies, e-commerce, fast growing internet / tech startups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a top university with a quantitative, finance or engineering degree, advanced business degrees.
MBA from a top school is preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Has experience in managing a team of 2-3 people
- Has experience with SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skills, advanced PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Proven track record in Consulting Projects / Project Management / Business Planning, business or financial analysis
- Strong stakeholder management experience. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership and C-suite.
- Strong experience in finding data insights and provide business recommendation to the business
- Proven track record in using data analysis, data insights and experimentation to support business decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- Data driven in both decision making and performance measurement.
- Extreme comfort in ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate resources.
It’s Great if you have:
- MBA or Masters in a quantitative subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering, science, economics or finance).
- Program management certifications (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2) to compliment your program management experience.
- Asian market experience.
- Travel industry / e-commerce / tech / consulting experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-DNI #LI-DNP