Tech Recruitment Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
Within the Technology Department at Agoda, the Tech Recruitment team has the rewarding responsibility to take ownership in all hiring efforts to fill the roles within the Tech Department. We are simultaneously involved from partnering up with the Tech stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on recruitment SLA and KPIs. The Tech Recruitment team is motivated through collaboration across multiple Technology departments throughout the company. We are data-driven putting importance on experimentation on how to get top talent across the globe. We value inclusion and diversity and our team is comprised of great talents and professionals from multiple cultures and cultivates an environment of learning that strengthens each team member while bringing travelers closer to all people.
In this role, you will contribute to Agoda’s success by managing candidate interview experience. You will concentrate on coordinating with candidates as well as technology stakeholders across the whole Technology department locally & globally. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and being able to develop tech recruitment skills.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Engage with candidates alongside a team of Recruiters throughout their interview process
- Coordinate interview loops and itineraries for fly-in and local candidates
- Manage candidate interview experience, recruitment expenses, tracking and reporting
- Coordinate with the relevant teams and stakeholders
- Responsible for other administrative tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, or at least 1 year of experience working in recruitment.
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and database systems, including data entry.
- Experience of undertaking confidential work in a sensitive manner.
- Effective organization skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral with attention to detail.
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
It’s Great if You Have
- Tech recruitment experience working alongside Recruiters
- Previous experience working, interning, or being a part of fast-paced projects and/or companies
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.