Operations Team Lead – Innovation and Global Projects (Bangkok- based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
You will lead a team focused on operational innovations and global projects that directly impact the success of Agoda. You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization, planning, building business cases and setting KPIs that motivate your team. You have excellent team-leadership abilities, communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with senior stakeholders to get buy-in.
This role offers a high level of cross-functional interaction, exposure to senior management, and is an excellent springboard to other senior roles.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Set, manage and drive KPIs for your team
- Identify and implement initiatives that drive operational efficiencies
- Design tools and resources aiding process enablement and discovery of process risks
- Collaborate, coordinate, and negotiate with other teams
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Lead global rollout projects
- Report and present achievements to senior management
- Lead, mentor, and coach direct reports
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Advanced SQL, Python and XML knowledge is advantageous
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in bachelor’s degree or higher from top university
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Adept in data analysis, deriving insights and MIS reporting
- Minimum 7 years’ experience excluding internships
- Minimum 2 years’ direct team leading experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing process transformations/operational excellence programs
- You are a highly disciplined, proactive, and innovative person.
- You are driven by achieving measurable, impactful results.
- You are an influencer, capable of articulating the business value of complex projects and getting support and buy-in from stakeholders.
- You have experience as a leader, you can motivate, mentor and coach your team to optimum performance.
- You are comfortable operating at senior-level, discussing, challenging, and adapting to the current strategic focus
It’s great if you have:
- Project management experience
- Experience in RPA, BPMS, Lean, Value Stream Mapping etc.
- Experience in tech, eCommerce, consultancy
#bangkok #CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #5 #LI-KR
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-DNI #LI-DNP