People Onboarding Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The People Onboarding Coordinator will be a key player in ensuring that our onboarding operation activities, are met within the prescribed SLAs, from offer acceptance to Day One. This role will suit an individual with high degree of proactiveness, creativity, a “can-do” attitude and service mind. You will be co-managing the delivery of our operational work & other initiatives, while also highly involved in building and maintaining a seamless onboarding process for employees.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Ensuring timely delivery of onboarding services, including Offer generations for all candidates hired to all Agoda Offices globally
- Becoming a first-tier support level for all our new hires; ensuring all our new hires questions are being answered within the set KPI metrics.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure that new hires obtain their equipment on-time and smoothly execute operational processes and services.
- Taking some aspects of employee onboarding lifecycle: including hosting new hire orientations and etc.
- Maintain high level of integrity due to data sensitivity.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- At least 1 year of working experience, preferred in, employee engagement, or HR Operations.
- Strong organizational skills; take initiatives, time management; attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and multi-cultural group of professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
#ADM #2 #contract #cpops
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.