Compensation & Benefits Manager (Bangkok-Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The Compensation & Benefits team at Agoda has been instrumental in launching innovative compensation and benefits programs, providing key insights to managers, and working with our Management to build a world-class company. As a Rewards manager/Senior Specialist, you will lead the design and delivery of Agoda’s global benefits program that help attract and improve the wellbeing of our employee base and their extended family across the world.
In this role, you will work closely with our wider People team, as well as partnering with stakeholders and business leaders across Agoda and Booking Holding brands. We are looking for an analytical, business-oriented individual who’s passionate about people and able to create a practical and innovative solution.
This role is based in our Bangkok office which is in the heart of the city; we welcome both local and international applications for this role. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, you may be able to start remotely until our Bangkok office is open again in early 2022.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and implement Agoda’s global benefit program by incorporating strategic requirements, global and local market practices, and the needs of different employee groups
- Manage our global benefit operations, find the improvement opportunity to increase operational efficiency, and ensure compliance with gov’t regulations and internal controls
- Work with analytics and finance teams to prepare budget requirement and to monitor cost effectiveness and forecasting of rewards program
- Communicate and promote our rewards program, engage with employees and stakeholders to understand their needs
- Identify and develop a strong partnership with our external vendor and partners to ensure high-quality work, cost effectiveness and responsive service
- Support the analysis, development and implementation of a broader Rewards program including compensation cycle, total rewards benchmark, etc.
- Build the team’s domain knowledge across a range of rewards-related topics so that the team can effectively serve as a knowledgeable source in response to employee queries
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Extensive years of compensation & benefits work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven, deep analytic and problem-solving skills
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel; good, working proficiency in related programs
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English required
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
#KualaLumpur #Warsaw #Berlin #Singapore
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.