Partner Communications – Marketing Specialist (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Agoda is looking for a creative, yet analytical Marketing Specialist for Partner Communications to join our team and support the ideation, optimization, analysis and execution of our B2B CRM campaigns globally.
This role will involve the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns/products which support a mixture of wider-company initiatives, ongoing engagement metrics and maintaining/optimizing key products that drive revenues. The channels include email, push notifications, SMS, web/in-app messaging and more.
The Marketing Specialist, Partner Communications will work from the strategic to production level on campaigns to our supply partners, using market-leading technology – come up with a great idea and see it come to life all across the globe.
Our program is highly sophisticated, data-centric and now is a great time to inject some creative flair into this high visibility channel.
Your performance will be measured by the incremental growth your campaigns drive, your ability to create fast learnings and your aptitude to collaborate closely with a high performing team of experts.
You will be part of the Marketing team based at our regional headquarters in Bangkok.
- Be curious. Look for gaps in our existing portfolio and look for creative new ways to communicate important brand messages – drive the creative team to push boundaries; benchmark key competitors, but also strive to be a category leader
- Take ownership. Manage campaigns from end to end – the daily set-up of one-time and automated mobile campaigns. Work with the marketing team to develop/optimize existing products, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling and deployment. Own the customer experience and ensure users remain engaged, optimized and active
- Think ahead. Manage the roadmap to document and schedule all experiments/campaigns delivered globally
- Look for opportunities. Optimize key metrics including CTR, open rates, and sales.
- Design new products and experiences to address key business needs
- Act fast. Champion best practices, industry trends, and ensure these are translated into tangible ideas and department frameworks
- Test, test and test some more. Develop an ongoing and detailed AB testing plan to help the continuous improvement of key metrics
- You’re an ideas-person, balancing creative flair, data insights and sound commercial sense
- You’re analytical, great with numbers and can visualize the data to obtain quick buy-in from stakeholders
- You’re technical enough to discuss flows, logic and data with IT geeks, but you don’t let it overpower your creative edge and customer-focused approach
- You can think at scale and deliver translatable ideas that work across languages, cultures and in the digital age, different devices
- You know your product and market inside-out and constantly evaluate the best-in-class competitors or peers to drive constant self/function improvement
- You’re used to taking action and you simplify your tasks to achieve your goals
- You believe that learning is everything – to you, testing is the best way to learn.
- You constantly think about scalability, whilst understanding and accommodating segment nuances for optimal results
- You can collaborate and motivate different stakeholders towards a single goal, some of whom may work in different functions/departments and have different KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication. You can adapt your style for multi-cultural and cross-functional audiences, simplifying and adapting your message appropriately
Your qualifications & experience:
- A minimum of a Bsc./equivalent in mathematics, marketing, communication, business, or other related field. An MBA/Masters’ degree an advantage.
- At least 1-2 year’s relevant work experience in an analytical or data-driven marketing field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns. You must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing best practices, measures and metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel – VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables should be second-nature
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Solid project management skills
- Team management experience, including people development and KPI setting
- Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.