Senior Partner Programs Manager, VietnamApply Now
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Our skilled Partner Programs teams develops and executes on exciting projects with our accommodation providers in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that partners have sustainable, long-term relationships with Agoda.
Agoda’s Senior Partner Programs Manager is an exciting role within the Partner Services Team, your main objective will be to engage hotel partners with the benefits of our wide range of marketing services, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the KPI’s and growth expectations that meet company’s business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop new strategies to take the product to the next level.
Position requires to travel, if necessary.
The work is very dynamic, and projects are subject to frequent change, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, problem solvers, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify and execute strategies/experiments to drive program adoption within the market
- Present the benefits of new marketing and growth products to pipeline of external hotel suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present business proposals and analysis to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Lead strategic discussions with large accounts
- Support market managers across your country to successfully pitch, close and implement new deals with existing hotel partners
- Work closely with regional leadership and central project team in the head office (Bangkok) to provide market intelligence and feedback to enhance program impact
- Maintain detailed pipeline and performance tracking, providing weekly reporting and analysis to internal teams and external partners
- Monitor program performance and contract renewals to ensure achievement of company goals
- Lead and support local trainings to update market managers on the new programs and sharing sales best practices or case studies
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation suppliers
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- Minimum 5+ years’ of proven experience in business development and team management experience with ecommerce/OTA/tech background
- Experience presenting marketing programs, especially within a hotel, online travel agency or travel wholesaler businesses;
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external customers;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers and successfully communicate proposals to potential partners;
- Operations and business process experience and understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English & Vietnamese;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines;
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner and energized by change;
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
#VN #HCMC #BD #PS #4 #LI-SR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.