Senior Network Engineer – Bangkok BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Support and operate the business needs through strong knowledge of switching, routing protocols.
- Configure and manage the company firewalls, particularly Juniper SRX, Fortinet.
- Configure and manage F5 Load balancers.
- Setup and support network monitoring tools.
- Manage global geological DNS for company.
- Proactively manage day to day requests and issues to resolution.
- Identify, communicate and escalate as necessary any networking issues affecting business; troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis data; follow through to resolution.
- Document all work procedures and ensure that this information is shared across the team.
- At least 8 years of networking experience.
- Expert Certification (CCIE / JNCIE) preferred
- Experience working with eBGP, iBGP, OSPF or another dynamic protocols
- Proved experience in Datacenter network design
- Experience working in a large enterprise organization and dynamic environment, preferably in the e-commerce space.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time.
- Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible service, both internally and externally, to clients, customers, suppliers, vendors and staff.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, balancing competing priorities.
- In depth knowledge on WAN/LAN networking and latest technology in IT – including, but not limited to, transmission equipment and technologies, MPLS network, layer 2 and 3 technologies, routing and switching, network security, performance optimization, virtualization and cloud computing architecture.
- Extensive experience on Juniper MX routers, EX switches, Fortinet firewall and VPN technology.
- Knowledge of DDoS, DNS and load balancers is essential.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.