Operations Workflow Engineer/Developer, Customer Experience Group (Based in Bangkok, Thailand | Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest growing online travel booking platforms. From its beginnings as an e-commerce start-up based in Singapore in 2005, Agoda has grown to offer a global network of 2 million properties in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. It provides travelers with easy access to a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, apartments, homes, and villas to suit all budgets and travel occasions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Agoda is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq: BKNG) and employs more than 4,000 staff in more than 30 countries. Agoda.com and the Agoda mobile app are available in 38 languages.
In every department – from engineering to customer experience – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.
Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group (CEG) of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
This role is in CEG’s Global Service Vertical.
This role is responsible for managing global projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG), focusing on (i) automation of customer service and support (ii) process optimization, (iii) operations team’s performance improvement. This role can serve as a good transition from software engineering/technical field to business, and vice versa.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Learn about and understand core issues affecting the business, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop testable hypotheses to fix the problem
- Support product initiatives and ensure good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments as well as within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
- Lead operational flows configuration analysis aiming at processes improvement, automation of activities and implementation of new product improvements
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with selected teams and launch new processes globally
- Analyze data to ensure that the outputs of processes are achieved; identify key issues and risks, report accordingly to management and propose solutions to be implemented
- Ensure constant communication between project teams and other stakeholders
- Resolve problems through data analysis, provide efficient reporting and effective communication
- Work closely with Product Management/Engineering/Tech to improve the tool for end users
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 1-4 years of experience in project/program management, software development, process flow automation development, management consulting, finance, or data-heavy operations
- Recent Bachelor’s/Master’s graduates with relevant qualifications (interested candidates can submit applications through this page as well)
- Familiar with operational process configuration tools, e.g., MS Visio, agent guidance software, low-code development, basic computer programming
- Able to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Analytical and able to define analysis structure and interpret data. Ideally, you have some programming background
- Comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation
- Proven track record of developing and implementing action plans to achieve business objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Strong English communication skills (additional language is a plus), conceptual ability and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Take initiatives and look for opportunities for improvements. Willing to take and give feedback to colleagues
- Detail-oriented, hands-on with the ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
It’s Great if you have:
- SQL, Python, Tableau, or other statistical software
- Exposure to working closely with technology teams and/or with prior knowledge of programming logic
- Experience of leading projects in remote locations/virtually is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package (relocation support for successful overseas candidates)
- Exciting, high impact career opportunity including moves between teams and global locations. You will be interacting with departmental senior leadership team regularly.
- Dynamic multinational working environment with colleagues of diverse educational and professional background
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through corporate learning programs
- Modern office space and convenient location at the heart of Bangkok metropolitan
- This role can serve as a good transition from software engineering/technical field to business, and vice versa
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #philadelphia #austin #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #nice #hongkong #milan #tokyo #delhi #hyderabad #gurgaon #bangalore #mumbai #singapore #barcelona #madrid #taipei #bangkok #london #manchester #manila #PRJM #CUST #3 #LI-AV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.