Technical Connectivity Operations Specialist – Japanese / Chinese SpeakersApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The Partner Development Operations team creates and supports processes and systems for direct supply growth through scaled outbound teams and technical platforms. We are analytical, results-driven and believe in leveraging data to inform and design operational processes. We are looking for an operational specialist with experience in certification & investigation of API connectivity solutions. You will own the partner relationship from a technical perspective and, together with the Commercial Manager, will support our connectivity partners throughout their journey, from development, integration, certification to on-going support post-live in order to ensure highest partner success.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Partner Integration Lead: Guide connectivity partner through their integration and development journey with Agoda. Lead all relevant conversations with internal and external stakeholders and take ownership of each integration’s success
- Technical Support: Act with a sense of urgency and ownership when issues regarding integration and connectivity occur. Quickly investigate root cause, find solution and communicate effectively with partners to ensure continued partners success and highest support quality
- Data Analysis: Confident in using data and automation orientated tools to identify and solve problems or improve existing processes
- Execution: Reliable execution of tasks, meeting service level timeliness and quality.
- Data: Use data to generate recommendations, understand the correlation between the numbers and how to both interpret, and use the data in execution.
- Master Systems: Master Agoda systems, products and programs, follows set processes and uses associated data to monitor progress toward agreed business goals.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in operational, system implementation or technical support role
- Strong customer facing and project management skill
- High level of proactiveness and problem-solving ability to quickly find root cause and propose solutions for technical/connectivity issues raised by our connectivity partner
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) to effectively handle difficult conversations with external partners
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including commercial and technical teams
- Analytical and proven track record in leveraging data in operations
- Intellectual curiosity and a growth mindset
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
Would be Preferred, But Not Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or IT.
- Experience with SQL, Python & XML Connectivity Solutions.
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- ETL Experience in Spark
- Familiarity with Hadoop
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#bangkok #ANLS #IT #2 #3 #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.