Associate Talent Acquisition Partner (6 Month Temporary)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
In this role you will contribute to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units locally & globally and act as a staffing subject matter expert.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective and timely end-to-end recruitment solutions to the designated business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews and face to face interviews as required.
- Partner with hiring managers in the selection process, where appropriate, attending interviews to support hiring managers.
- Conducting interview debriefs at all stages with both hiring managers and candidates to uncover any potential issues, handle objections and pre-close both parties.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talent using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programs including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Improve our employer brand in partnership with the HR team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (agency or in-house)
- Demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Strong organizational skills; time management; attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Results orientated – demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
It’s Great if you have:
- Analytical and comfortable using data to solve problems
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.