Global Technical Helpdesk EngineerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Service Delivery (GSD) team is responsible for Agoda’s office infrastructure and staff connectivity. We provide the hardware, software, and access to resources that allows staff to achieve their goals. We operate in 10 different countries, providing 24/7 support to all Agoda employees. Whether in the office, working remotely, or traveling, we enable everyone to stay connected. The GSD team uses state-of-the-art cloud management technologies combined with the best of on-site services to manage the latest hardware running Windows, macOS, and Linux.
For our team in Bangkok, we are looking for candidates with Customer Support, Helpdesk experience. Information Technology is Agoda.com’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or chat
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT -Support ServiceDesk
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical system, hardware and/or software issues
- Work through the problem-solving process with users, empowering them to do the same in the future
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on installation of software, configuration of hardware and problem troubleshooting
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Working shifts and on call
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Customer service
- Helpdesk ticketing systems
- Working independently and as a team playerA strong desire to learn
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- The ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar
- Fresh Grad are welcome
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Proficiency with a MAC OS
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.