Head of Flight Supply Strategy – Strategic Partnerships (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The Head of Flight Supply Strategy will lead the development, coordinate and monitor the roll-out of our Flights Supply strategy across all geographies. Working closely with our commercial and product teams, he/she will spearhead the development of our Flights Supply network, as well as define and report on KPIs and milestones to measure progress.
The role is BANGKOK-BASED, RELOCATION PROVIDED
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop best-in-class data driven Flight Supply strategy, providing both quantitative and qualitative strategic analyses and insights to support the process
- Define and implement KPIs to monitor and drive improvements on Flight Supply quality across routes and partners
- Define and get buy-in on supply contracting prioritization framework, priorities, milestones and targets for the Flight Commercial team and support their commercial discussions with the right data.
- Entrepreneurially develop scalable processes and best practices across multiple teams to drive marketing campaigns
- Develop relationship with key partners, augmenting the work of the Flight Commercial team with relationships at different levels of our Flight supply partners
- Influence our Product team to maintain a thorough understanding of our Flight connectivity solutions and Front End suites of products
- Develop periodic and hands on analyses to support decisions and refresh the strategy
- Continuously monitor Air industry trends and innovations to drive and adapt Flight Supply strategy
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience in the aviation industry
- 5+ years’ experience in a strategic role
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in business or engineering or a related field
- Fluent English (verbal & written)
- Candid and concise communication style
- Solution-focused and positive mindset
- Ability to also execute and implement, not focusing only on big ideas
- Connects judgement and assessment with data, collects more data when insufficient
- Experience in working with advanced analytics
- Analytical and data driven; proficient in Excel and willingness to learn SQL, Tableau, and Python.
- Invigorated by change; relishes new challenges
- Resilience and an unrelenting push for performance
#LI-SS2#4#5#BD#seattle #sanfrancisco #beijing #newyork #london #bangkok #singapore #chicago #hongkong #singapore #berlin #shanghai #losangeles #boston #austin #toronto #luxembourg #munich #oslo #copenhagen #stockholm #helsinki #brussels #hamburg #stuttgart #taipei #hamburg #stuttgart #dublin #telaviv #sydney #melbourne #perth #vancouver #montreal #prague #paris #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #lisbon #amsterdam #moscow #saintpetersburg #frankfurt #shenzhen #istanbul #dubai #kiev #seoul
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.