Business Development Manager – Partner ProgramsApply Now
Orlando, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
ABOUT PRICELINE-AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES:
What’s better than representing ONE top-recognized brand in travel? Representing TWO, of course!
In 2018, the best-in-class hotel Market Management teams from Priceline.com and Agoda.com came together as one larger, new-and-improved team to better support our hotel partners. This collaboration between the two brands allows us to offer one streamlined technology connection with a single point of contact for worldwide distribution strategies. All roles within the Priceline-Agoda Global Partner Services team reports into the Agoda brand.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM:
Our Partner Programs Team is a highly driven, fast-paced team, responsible for launching and scaling a range of products and marketing solutions for accommodation partners across North America. We launch initiatives and projects to increase participation in our programs to grow our hotel partners’ business, exceed our goals and contribute to the overall growth and success of our company.
As a Business Development Manager – Partner Programs, your main objective will be to drive business through increasing program participation, exceeding growth expectations and meeting the company’s business goals.
A successful candidate will bring strong business development experience with a proven track record of successful Implementation of go-to-market strategies and effective problem-solving skills.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase program participation and enhance their performance across North America
- Identify, prepare and present benefits of marketing and growth programs to accommodation partners for participation
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of leads with detailed tracking
- Prepare collateral and case studies for external partners to increase participation and the continuance of programs
- Use out-of-the box thinking to develop and implement creative solutions to unique challenges
- Identify and recommend future opportunities using data to increase participation and enhance program performance
- Track performance and share reporting on progress, including effectiveness of initiatives, successes and potential opportunities, with internal stakeholders
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in business development in a fast-paced company. Hotel or travel industry a plus.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent commercial judgement and negotiation skills, being able to analyze data and successfully communicate business proposals
- Creative and solutions-oriented, to meet partner needs and achieve company goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong relationships with partners quickly and manage stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proactive and positive “get it done” attitude
- Adaptable to new technology, quick learner and energized by change
- Willingness to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.