Senior Manager – Supply strategy (China inbound)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know Our Team:
Agoda is seeking dynamic and analytical Senior Manager – Supply strategy (China inbound) to join our Partner Services team. As a part of the Partner Services team, you act as a consultant to our accommodation partners, as well as identify trends and define potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
As a Senior Manager – Supply strategy (China inbound), you will liaise between our accommodation partners and Agoda, with a focus on a specialized customer segment and / or products that are of strategic importance to Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
This role is based in Bangkok and reports into the Senior Area Manager. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and lead the team of 2-3 of team members to drive business performance.
- Develop and implement a strategy to enhance productivity for Agoda.
- Conduct market research into trends, identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands to ensure the competitiveness of Agoda’s products.
- Analyze and feedback on the availability and quality of data, which lead to recommendations for commercial improvements.
- Maintain close working relationship and frequent communication with leaders across different teams and departments.
- Be innovative, use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges.
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance
- Prepare and present high-quality weekly reports including sharing best practices
- Work in a data-driven environment
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading successful teams in e-commerce, digital marketing, technology and internet industries.
- Strong knowledge of Chinese online distribution landscape preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders, including Supply, Marketing, Product
- Curiosity and an experimentation mindset
- Ability to develop go-to-market strategies for new products and initiatives
- Proficiency in data-analytics: Metabase, Tableau, SQL
- Excellent command of Chinese/Mandarin language is required
- Strong command of English and Thai language preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to acquire, mentor and build long term customer relationships
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
#SupplyManagement #AccountManagement #Sales #Bangkok #Thailand #Malaysia #Hongkong #Shanghai #China #Singapore
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.