HR Project Manager – Based in Thailand (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
In this role, as a part of the CEG Talent Management Team, you will lead high impact projects to transform the Customer Experience organization across the globe in areas connected to People / HR such as footprint, leadership development, engagement, career development, supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy.
You will do that working closely with the Customer Experience Group (CEG) Senior Leadership Team as well as different People / HR functions in CEG and in the People Team.
You will be part of the Talent Management Team, working closely with Talent Management Analysts to ensure that we use People Data to gain insights and that we measure the impact of the projects that you will lead.
In this role, you will get to work and oversee various projects in the People space with the following responsibilities:
- Own end-to-end projects, or a collection of projects / areas of business, in CEG (global coverage)
- Identify problems and opportunities, based on data and by working with others, to improve critical operational metrics and propose project ideas/solutions
- Be an active part of the prioritization exercise to identify the most impactful initiatives for you & your team to lead or support
- Design project plan and work with stakeholders to gain buy-in and commitment
- Ensure constant communication and calibration between project teams and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Support large-scale communication for our geographically dispersed team to ensure broad understanding of the project rationale, progress, and impact
- Drive, implement, and manage change in the organization
- Ensure timely progress and achievement of project milestones and goals by coordinating different workstreams, identifying risks, troubleshooting, and proposing mitigation plans
- Act at all times as the ultimate owner of the project
- Analyze project outcome & impact, collect feedback, and drive continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with others, contribute as thought partners, and support others’ projects, enabling others’ success
- Set your team’s long-term vision, strategy, and short-term goals to drive maximize impact
- Be accountable for your team’s outcomes
- Positively contribute to our team’s culture: continuous improvement, deliver better together, and enable others’ success
- Build talent and capability in the team
- Support team members’ development through coaching and feedback
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent the CEG People Team internally and externally as appropriate
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years experience leading effectively agile global projects, involving employees in different locations and functions and leading other employees managing and coordinating various projects
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Ability to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Problem solving and structuring skills
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Ability to work well with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to adapt your working style to different situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
- Eagerness to pitch new ideas, take initiatives, and look for opportunities for improvements
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and experimentation in a high-velocity environment
- High standards for integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to define your own working agenda and work independently
It’s great if you have:
- Experience and understanding of the People/HR function
- Experience and understanding of Customer Service environment
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #washington #philadelphia #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #hongkong #milan #tokyo #singapore #madrid #taipei #bangkok #delhi #london #manila #shanghai #beijing #berlin #amsterdam #kualalumpur #PRJM #CUST #3 #LI-AV1 #hyderabad #bangalore
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.