Business Development Manager – China Origin (Hong Kong)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know Our Team:
Agoda is seeking dynamic and analytical Business Development Managers to join our Partner Services team. As a part of the Partner Services team, you act as a consultant to our accommodation partners, as well as identify trends and define potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
As a Business Development Manager, you will liaise between our accommodation partners and Agoda, with a focus on a specialized customer segment and / or products that are of strategic importance to Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
This role is based in Hong Kong and reports into the Country Director. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive the market in reaching key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize production
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio
- Prepare commercial materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings
- Report KPIs and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Three years’ experience in e-commerce, technology, and internet industries
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English and local language
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners;
- Ability to acquire, mentor and build long term customer relationships;
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative
#SupplyManagement #AccountManagement #Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.