Coordinator- Partner Programs (6 months contract, Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team: (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a fast-growing and dynamic team within Partner Services department of Agoda. The team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility, conversion, pricing recommendations and financial products, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics for Agoda’s newest product. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
Coordinator in this team play an integral part by handling tickets and operations and doing some Country coordination. The coordinator will be a part in designing, developing and scaling new programs globally, providing strategic planning support to different markets, ensure programs portfolio growth and performance, as well as work closely with product and tech to develop new features and automate processes. We also offer:
- Attractive compensations and benefits, amazing offices in heart of Bangkok, relocation support.
- Be part of young and multinational global team in Bangkok HQ (15+ nationalities in Partner Programs team)
- Work on various strategic projects from idea stage until global rollout and scaling
- 360 vision on supply operations and strategy as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, partner services, finance, tax and legal, pricing teams
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Project Management: come up with initiatives to reach business targets, plan milestones and deliverables, allocate tasks, manage stakeholders, measure performance and deliver results impacting business.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: develop pilot, testing and global rollouts plans for new programs, products and updates.
- Stakeholder Management: align objectives and deliverables with colleagues in finance, legal, product, marketing and partner services departments.
- Reporting: Enhance and streamline reports for senior leadership with help of Analytics team and deliver actionable insights.
- Research and presentations: Present your findings and insights to relevant stakeholders, auditors and senior leadership team on a regular basis.
- Team Management: participate in development and growth of your direct reports, be a leader and provide your team with actionable feedback and guidance in their activities and projects.
- Country coordination: Support local country teams to grow portfolio size of our solutions, help to answer their questions, provide them with actionable insights
- Kick-start new ideas: find new opportunities and bring them into action. Based on data you see opportunities and come up with concepts to test and implement them
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in top tier consulting firms, international tech companies, fast growing internet / tech startups.
- Experience in project management and handling tickets & operations and administrative tasks
- Experience in ticket handling or using of CRM tools (such as Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a top university with a quantitative, finance or engineering degree, advanced business degrees.
MBA from a top school is preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Experience in doing some country coordination or supporting of regional offices
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skills, advanced PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Proven track record in Consulting Projects / Project Management / Business Planning, business or financial analysis
- Proven track record in using data analysis, data insights and experimentation to support business decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- A team player who work well with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.