Associate Director – Supply Analytics & Insights (Bangkok based, Relocation provided))Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND – RELOCATION PROVIDED
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a fast growing and dynamic team within Partner Services department of Agoda. The team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility, conversion, pricing recommendations and financial products, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
We are seeking an Associate Director, Analytics & Insights, Partner Services to lead strategic and operational initiatives that create both growth and efficiency for the Partner Services organization. In this role, you will work directly with multiple stakeholders, including executive leadership and various cross-functional departments to successfully implement key initiatives. You will impact Agoda’s business through exploring new business opportunities, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and improve existing operations.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- General: This role is a blend of hands on ‘in the business’ and executive level ‘on the business’ work. To succeed you will enjoy rolling up your sleeves, leading a team and contributing to strategy.
- Project Delivery: Manage, standardize & validate the structure of business cases for product development, headcount, engineering resources, budgets, general strategic & roadmap prioritization.
- Experimentation: Define success, measure / validate experiments and help ingrain an experimental mindset within the teams.
- Forecasting and Insights: Provide a macro-led business intelligence view to the organization to prevent missed opportunities, surmount obstacles at all organizational levels and drive commercial behaviors.
- Analytics & Alerts: Quantitative analysis, data mining and presentation of business metrics; identify drivers and build an end-to-end communication framework based on business value, effort and urgency.
- Process Improvement: Work with all teams to drive inter- and intra- departmental efficiencies, optimize processes and prioritize system enhancements.
- Reporting: Build dashboards, internal / external reports and present key datasets to enable all team members to efficiently and effectively monitor performance and prioritize their efforts.
- Leadership: Lead a small team of experts to deliver the above functions and be excited by the challenge of mentoring team members across the chain and connectivity teams.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 7+ years’ experience in a business intelligence, data analysis or business strategy role
- 3+ years’ experience leading analytics, operational, product or other technical teams
- Proven expertise using data to solve complex problems & succinctly present solutions
- Coding / analytic (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala) and visualization (Tableau / Metabase) skills
- Comfort work under pressure, with agile methodology in a rapidly changing environment
It’s Great if you Have:
- Master’s degree in statistics, economics, mathematics or similar quantitative discipline preferred
- High Emotional Quotient, evidence of a service leadership philosophy and team-first ethos
- Gravitas and confidence presenting to c-level executives, senior technical & business leaders
#LI-SV1 #Singapore #Berlin #Dublin #London #Jakarta #Hongkong #paris #sanfranciso #newyork #austin #seattle #tokyo #shanghai #seoul #sydney #brisbane #melbourne #toronto #moscow #saintpetersburg #kyiv
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.