Associate Director/Senior Manager Leadership Development (KL Based or BKK Based – relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The purpose of the Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) is to provide peace of mind for customers and partners by supporting them when they need us. To make that possible we have very talented enabling teams comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, learning specialists, etc. that make it possible to improve the quality and efficiency of our support to customers and partners. These teams partner with internal and external partners all over the world and work in a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation.
We are currently seeking to hire a Associate Director/Senior Manager Leadership Development to lead our CEG Leadership Development Team which is responsible for the design & execution of all global development programs targeting different segments of leaders from newly promoted frontline managers to senior leaders. There is a big opportunity to make an impact through leadership development and over time programs beyond leadership development to your portfolio.
This role is based in either in our Bangkok office or Kuala Lumpur Office (relocation provided for both locations) as part of the CEG L&D team. We are a team of L&D professionals who provide innovative and impactful learning solutions on a global scale. We are relentless in identifying new problems to solve, size the opportunities, and measure the impact of our initiatives.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders to define and shape Leadership Development programs to elevate the capabilities of our hundreds of leaders and contribute to improve our talent pipeline.
- Lead a dynamic and talented team of L&D Program Managers, who are shaping our learning culture.
- Use data to inform decisions, track and measure the impact of programs tied to business output.
- Work with a top-class Design & Development team to employ innovative, scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, mentoring, coaching, etc.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years in a senior L&D role or organizational development/management consulting
- Strong capabilities to build programs end to end, from the identification of the problem to solve to the measurement of business impact
- Outstanding project management & organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and ability to work comfortably with data
- Business acumen and understanding of how organizational structures and dynamics relate to execution
- Great alignment to our 4+1 values
- A humble and low-ego approach to leadership
- Able to provide facilitation and coaching to leaders at different levels
- Ability to communicate complex topics effectively, and ability to persuade and convince senior stakeholders
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
- Undergraduate degree from a top university preferable; advanced degrees welcome
#TRNG #LI-MB1 #4 #bangkok #singapore #kualalumpur #bangalore #newdelhi #mumbai #london #paris #manila #jakarta
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.