Workplace Experience Frontline Team Lead (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda seeks for Workplace Experience Team Lead who has a passion for operation & service excellence with experience leading the team. You will be a part of Workplace Experience Team – Global Operations & Services that deliver the high level of service to support our Bangkok offices.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of frontline operations representatives. As a team lead, you will oversee the workflow, daily operations, manage the projects to enhance the service excellence & operational excellence by delivering a comprehensive service, maintaining administrative duties & service operating procedures. You will collaborate across the team and provide direction & support to frontline team.
We are looking for a productive person with can-do attitude, detailed-oriented, service mind, strong problem analysis & problem-solving skills, and highly adaptive & flexible.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Act as a point of contact for Workplace Experience – Global Operations & Services team both internal and external stakeholders & lead the team of Generalists who manage the level execution of frontline team
- Provide oversight & guidance to the team in order to deliver a comprehensive service and ensure the quality and performance metrics by giving the quality feedback to maximize performance
- Create a positive and focused team environment to ensure the high-performance levels, promote the empowerment, and communicate with transparency
- Provide direction, address complex deliveries and real time issue escalations related to frontline operations & services issues and deliver solutions with fast response
- Managing projects and improving operation & service excellence
- Monitor ticketing system management for service requests and deep dive into the data to identify the opportunities to success and design to improve employee satisfaction
- Manage administrative duties of the team and maintain accurate tracking records & document management including policies & procedures, manuals, and reports
- Responsible for hiring process, performance review, and workforce management to utilize skills of the team
- Coach, develop and provide the support to the team on training program to ensure the highest quality operations & services through consistency and efficiency
- Continuously strive to propose efficiency & quality improvements of work processes & duties, utilize & develop new metrics, and create effective service procedures, policies, protocols, and standards
- Responsible for procurement process by oversight the team on evaluating potential suppliers, negotiating contracts, procuring organization needs for the operations at the most cost-efficient deals and the best on quality
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of working experience in frontline operations & services, customer support, administration, or related fields with at least 2 years lead role – supervisory experience
- Understanding of operations management, office management and procurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Thai and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders across different levels
- Excellent customer service skills, being service-oriented and detailed-oriented
- Professional appearance and manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about people development with strong ability to coach, motivate, influence, and collaborate in a team-based environment
- Positive disposition, team player, multitasking abilities to get stuff done at a high quality in timely fashion and able to deal with ambiguity
- Energetic personality, productive with can-do attitude, highly adaptive & flexible, and willing to learn & explore
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
It’s Great if you have:
- SOPs, protocols, and policies & practices
- Procurement / Vendor Management
- Inventory management
- Project management
- Event management
- Facility & maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.